Monday, December 31, 2007

as promised to myself -new years creative leap!








Alors, it has been almost 2 1/2 years since we,as a family made the leap across the Atlantic to live in fabulous France! It has been full of many ups and downs but all in all, it has been a gift for many reasons- mostly it has allowed me to focus my care and love onto my family, my children and my beloved husband Thierry!





We have endured some huge changes - inwardly and outwardly--transformations of our winemaker's home in the south of France!
the before was a horror as you can see from the 3photos...often wondered why we all love before and after shots -perhaps it is as one other fine blog suggests it is love made visable

3 comments:

  1. It works!!
    Love your kitchen!
    Welcome to the south of France! It is good to know another expat in this neck of the woods!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello DDD,

    I came to your blog from "b". I too am going to make the jump across the atlantic to live in the Languedoc region. I just bought a 16th century maison de ville and will be renovating it soon. This totally scares me to death as I have no idea what the heck I'm doing. It's pretty funny really. But frankly, the photo of your kitchen here really inspires me!

    ReplyDelete