Wednesday, April 16, 2008

avec la joie de vivre- I AM BACK FROM MOVING HOUSE MANIA!!!!


may it be said we all try in our own ways to find a ray of light, a little or alot of humor, a rosy outlook! where we do it does not matter,what does, is the intention of looking for the good, the bright ,the beautiful, the simple, the bizarre and often mundane truths in the ordinary aspects our lives---a cup of coffee beside a sunny window, the smile of an elderly neighbor, a thank you on the road, the smells of the beach or the newly mowed lawns .... call it a focus of passionate appreciation for our own lives and the spaces we live in with those we love!!for me it is in the South of France, the Midi a region of red earthed mountains and a teal sea....it can be afunny note from a friend or a good joke that has us reeling in laughter like kids ...
for me eventhough today, I have a virus of some form which has my energy on real low-I wanted to begin again with my blogging where i have met such fabulous people with incredible talents and oodles of creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment