Wednesday, April 23, 2008

TAKE 2 PINK AND GOLD CHAIRS AND CALL ME IN THE MORNING§




photos courtesy of Vogue-Living and All Things bright and Beautiful
hoorah for cyberspace connections, serendipity and all that- over at a favorite blog of mine I smiled the big one today bec:
&-great minds think alike
&-for me I found a pair, yes, 2 pink and gold chairs at a local brocante ,which had been crying out for me to buy them since last fall! I offered half the going price and whammy-immediate retail therapy relief. Actually I could not believe that these chairs were still there and would fit in nicely with the Napoleon III architecture! Vogue-Living and I have taken the same prescription for a spring day !swell!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Where does one find furniture in the Languedoc? Please don't say IKEA. I know of the vide greniers, but the few people I asked said that they weren't very good and they were expensive. Any ideas? The new stuff in the stores seem too modern for a 16th century maison de village. Any idea?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful. I love the pink and gold. I'm so glad you were able to find two! Isn't it lovely when the stars align between you and Vogue Living? :)

    I'm so happy to see you back here on your blog. I missed you! I'm wishing for continued success with the house and the
    "cyberspace connections."

    Cheers!
    b

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Doc, SO glad you enjoyed the post!! It's lovely to have you back in action!! I am WAY behind on my catching up with comments and emails but I just wanted to let you know I appreciate your dropping by! Hugs FelicityXOX

    ReplyDelete