Monday, March 23, 2009

Benefiting from the Bright Light of Spring without the UV exposure


Whether in a flower filled field by a pond....celebrate!  photo- MarieClaireMaison
photo - Chris Tubbs Photography
Or at dusk, taking in the falling sun, ready to embrace a night of dancing on an expansive lawn with an ocean view like in the Great Gatsby.. but, with a happier ending for sure!!!!
                                                     photo- MarieClaireMaison
perhaps an early day off work meeting your closest friend or sibling with a Perrier and lemon.
photo- HG
or maybe you world fancy  an exotic cabana by the sea, of course, you would want fascinating beach side neighbors who talk loudly about interesting subjects while you wear your large brimmed hat and dark glasses acting like you are not the least bit curious....
photo- credit unknown let me know if you know so I can list it ---thanks
or lastly, you might aspire to a très private beach club with cocktails and lunch served where you and your honey can relax, read and play beach tennis or volley ball....ah, dreaming of the bright sunny days  without the sunburns cuz of course, you have your SPF sunscreen and shade to protect you!!! Have a super Monday dreaming of sunny days to come!!!

8 comments:

  1. I love your new header. I loved the way it unrolled ever so slowly. And I thoroughly enjoyed your post. Le printemps, vive le printemps!

    Greetings from London.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bon Soir, Madame!
    I see you have been very busy over here! I must say I love the red and white striped cabana best of all...Just love cozy places like that! Thanks for your Congrats! I tried to re-follow and the same thing happened - instead of getting you I am getting Ad-sense blogs. Three of them! I don't know what to suggest or where to tell you to look in your Settings. I wonder if your other followers are having the same problem? I believe that it is one of your settings. Hope we can work it out...but I will visit regardless!
    All the best,
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Things look beautiful and sunny over here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of these are lovely, but I do particularly like that first vision: a picnic in a sea of flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. M.Cuban in London,
    Mais oui, le printemps existe dans nos coeurs et aussi dehors dans les jardins! Vive le printemps et la lumiere.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Catherine,
    oh, so nice to know that the ?spammer advertisement issues??? will not keep you away!! I enjoy you visits trop! and congrats again on your awards - very well deserved. Salut,

    ReplyDelete
  7. TTWC,
    Yes, the sun is brighter now and loving it! love your garden shots with Jane too.
    Salut

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bee,
    Ah, I agree with you-- the image you beautifully describe as "the sea of flowers" is a favorite too!
    Thanks!
    Salut du Midi§§§

    ReplyDelete