Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Serious MD Advice-Take A Walk on the Wild Side

                                                                   photo- unknown 
There has been a fox in the hen house or so it has seemed said the newspapers,TV's and radios...
photo- Cecilie7
However, staying centered in faith, love & compassion WE can fly....
to new heights {Isn't that how the story goes? mine does!!!}

 photo- unknown
In our mind's eye and in our dreams, we can climb to new heights,dressed of course, like this willowy dancer
photo by Tim Walker UKVogue 2005
Mind you in my waking hours ,I have been painting the entry walls of my seemingly ancient french bohemian mini chateau,{breath} the color palette is full of blues and aquas, with a dash of black like the grand photo below....no, it is not mine!  I shall promise though, to take photos soon!

photo-Elle Decor
Care for a café creme? or a glass of local wine or an ice cold Orangina?
hmmm...
If you could have lunch with anybody, alive or deceased...anyone at all, who would it be?
My painting pal asked me this very question today.... lovely!

10 comments:

  1. The manor is in dire need of some interior painting. I can't wait to see photos of your lovely new palette of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photos you selected are beautiful! I totally envy you living in France and decorating your mini chateau...has always been my dream. Lunch? I really can't decide on just one, but while I'm thinking...I'll have the ice cold Orangina, please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Willow,
    I think what I realized is that while a house holds its history in its architectural design details that I can impose my own eclectic style to it - that includes colors and a mix of old and new...note mostly old, recycled materials- result ,yes bohemian style,not fussy!! Your visits are always great fun!!Thanks et Salut!

    ReplyDelete
  4. boylerpf,
    While living in France has its definite blessings,like health care for all, my husband is French,there are some downsides like everything! Love your photo with your ID. what is it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I admit it. You had me. I did think it was your 'beau chateau'.

    Hmmm... with whom to have lunch , dead or alive? I think that Fouche and I would have quite plenty of interesting topics to talk about, for instance how his chameleon-like political persona became the template for spindoctors and dignataries today. Many thanks.

    Greetings from London.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do hope you will show us the pictures.

    Who to chat with from time...Hmmm Marie Antoinette, I have always been fascinated by her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your pictures are lovely. Don't we all climb staircases in long, long white gowns like the beautiful woman in the photo?! :)

    Hmm, I'd like to have lunch with Katharine Hepburn and Anthony Hopkins. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. TTWC,
    yes, I agree that Mary Antionette would be great and also, as far as powerful & misrepresented women go, I would say, Catherine de Medici as well!! She was brilliant yet , vilified too much. It would be fascinating!! yes?
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Peggy,
    for sure I vacuum in a Chanel gown of similar color & lines, don't you? Right?!!!!
    joy et salut,

    ReplyDelete
  10. Isn't orangina the best!
    Love your pictures today - have a very happy weekend, xv.

    ReplyDelete