Wednesday, January 9, 2008

the wonder of our focus



our recent guests have brought back some of the "wow" factor from giving us their new or fresh prospectives-meaning that their observations,comments,or photos tell us something new about something old!
I recently shared with the author of ALL THINGS BRIGHT & BEAUTIFUL,of bloggers fame,how she has a real knack for translating her design passions into posts possessing the WOW factor!You can call it eye-candy or great taste but, it is more- it is an underlying way to invite others to see it from a fresh point of view! likewise ,I am now looking at my favorite blogs and I am considering doing a tagging inquiry into what promote the wow factor in each special blog!
but for now, I need some fresh inspiration for our new renovation project! soon to move....
I am starting with bedrooms! these are all from www.CotéSud.fr
looking forward to mu next challenge.

4 comments:

  1. Oh Doc!

    THANK YOU!! I am so chuffed to be mentioned!!

    I'm very honored to be described in such glowing terms -

    Smiley face to you :-) in bold and caps and italics and glitter and flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Doc, your link from your 1st blog listed doesn't work - just thought I'd mention it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry i ment the link from your 1st blog to this new blog:-)

    ReplyDelete