Tuesday, February 3, 2009

An aggressive treatment plan :wings and wishes

The wings of a bird or a plane taunt us with new adventures, new horizons!
I liken wings as symbolic of my love of travel, new smells, new faces, new tastes...
For me wings are associated with freedom, otherworldliness,transformation, perhaps a sense of magic,or that which we do not truly understand in a quantifiable,say, scientific way!
Wings connect me to my wishes and dreams. Et viola,here are some of my favorite saved images to share! Take a whirl!


Every wish needs an enchanted castle- this one is in France ,Chateau Monbrun ...it is said that Richard the Lionheart died at this location after a battle.

These photos are from Graham Green Brocante - love the telephone wires and the birds perched on there, and the fencing! wow! 
May your day or night be filled with wishes that come true! Cheers from the south of France

No comments:

Post a Comment