Friday, May 2, 2008

EXERCISE IS GOOD FOR OUR HEALTH!! and it shows!!!

MICHEAL KORS NORTROM
JANTZEN
jUICY COUTURE

ok,it is bathing suit season à la plage! and yes,I agree with All Things Bright and Beautiful,blogger,that we need some retro one piece bathing suits which enhance by suggestion and are not of the string variety! At least for me because I like the comfort of a one piece for swimming and sun protection yet, I do not want to look like I am in a swim meet!

However, here in France the mediterrenean beaches sport all sizes and shapes-of women of all ages who comfortably opt for topless-the french are great about loving their own body images, embracing the way nature changes us over the years! does this not broaden my own warped, media influencedd size 2 for all women or else you have become a close cousin to the beached whale point of view? Alas, there I was in a mini dress,size 8, while the glamorous french women sported olive skin tanned toplessness! I know, get over it!

2 comments:

  1. Those are cute suits. I rarely get out in the sun because I burn so easily. I have two shades - white and red. Maybe after some time in the south of france, that will change. Cerainly in Seattle, I must have a Vit D deficiency.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great suits. As much as I love the idea of being free and confident about my body, I think I would still feel really self aware on a topless beach! I know, I know... I'm with you and try to tell myself to "get over it" but easier said than done, isn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete