Thursday, May 8, 2008

yes,long weekend in France, recommending rest and moving meditation ---

inspiration can come from sacred yet,abandoned spaces!!!



designers guild colors reminded me of these sublime photos below of Fulvio Romiti







very talented artist who can translate a form of pentimento in such a sublime way --it makes me want to hear the laughter of the students at the abandoned boarding school

it makes me want to dance to their old songs,

it makes me think of the colors of early spring,

it conveys, joys and sorrows

it was created by a

very talented artist and, Italian of course,Fulvio Romiti



photos cna take you to places of the spirit-

http://www.flickr.com/people/wenevereverlied/Fulvio Romiti

4 comments:

  1. I so want my ruin of a French home to be beautiful. Soon... it will get there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such beautiful colors and images. I too want to feel some trace of the life in that old boarding school and thanks to you, I have. :)

    Rest and moving meditation sound lovely to me. I hope the weekend proves to be such for you. Oh, and by the way, I love the way your blog is looking. Always so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never knew pink and green could be so chic or French. I had always imagined pink and green to be preppy and Floridian--i.e., pas chic. I was wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photographs - thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete