Wednesday, May 7, 2008

a waking dream of hope for change OBAMA

I am an Ivy league trained physician.

I am a teacher of medical students and residents.

I am a patient too, who learned 1st hand what it meant to be ONE OF THE LUCKY ONES -- one of THE insured in America, as a cancer patient!

I am a doctor who picketed and bucked the system to advocate for my patients rights and their care!

I was audited! I was sanctioned and eventurally, even I ,as a physician, could NOT keep up with the 20 percent yearly increases in healthcare premiums- so I left the USA---a healthcare refugee!

I emmigrated to France where everyone has the right to receive healthcare!

From here, I have watched the primaries and the unfair war in Iraq ,the dropping dollar value, and the plummeting USA reputation!

I have ONE CURRENT HOPE---- THAT THE USA WILL WAKE UP TO THEIR FOUNDING DREAMS BY ELECTING BARACK OBAMA FOR PRESIDENT!!!!

">The world needs him and America NEEDS HIM---now!!!

this came to me tonoc from PARIS PARFAIT



please pass on the hope for change and vote for OBAMA!!!!

please note Clinton, Hilary sold out long ago and ruptured the chance to honest healthcare by selling out to the highest bidder, namely the 3rd party payers !!!

1 comment:

  1. This is a fabulous post. The idea of America is GREAT but what it has turned into the past 8 (or so) years has been tragedy. I hope for everyone's sake, that a change for the better is coming.

    ReplyDelete