Monday, May 19, 2008

no folks,these spots are not really contagious!

ok ,they are kind of catchy- in that they are cute and colorful and fun for yogurts, petit swiss,fresh fruit or individual quiches or tartes! and the mugs are real coffee sized --reminiscent of a Starbucks grand! These cute little items I found at McDan's with my friend Teresa. This store is an inexpensive deco type store- the closest thing to TJ Maxx-when one needs a little gift in a hurry!If anyone finds them irresistable they are so inexpensive and tiny enough to post!





These are cool for lining shelves or drawers or the French use them for their outdoor tables-I still prefer cloth!


and as I promised some of my new finds for gorgeous blogs related to deco!
An Indian
Summer
a special blog with heavenly photos, real eye candy!!

Poppy Fields-
another american expat who has captured the glory of the poppies! super photos!
La Belette Rouge
an extremely well written blog which can move us and inspire us,oh and also soon to be here in France!

5 comments:

  1. The polka dots are cute and colorful! Thank you for the great links as well. I am very familiar with La Belette Rouge's blog? Isn't she wonderful? So inspiring and authentic and a very good writer indeed!

    Wishing you a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the red polka-dot cups. He-weasel and I sued to collect polka-dot things as the first thing he ever said to me was that he liked my polka-dot pants. Le sigh! Nice memories.:-)

    Dear Dancing Doc, I am so very honoured that you featured my blog in your post in such beautiful company. My cheeks are matching your polka dot theme, you made me blush with your very kind compliment.

    I have never before been to Indian Summer. Wow! That is a really beautiful blog. Lush and delicious photography. Nor, have I been to Poppy Fields. So nice to meet another expat. Thanks for sharing these with us. And, thanks again for the very lovely link. You made my day. Merci!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for writing your comments -it is a real perk for me,kind of like tossing out a pebble into the sea and watching the ripples it makes,awaiting for a new wave to be born from anywhere! glad it was you who connected:)
    and yes, polka dots are the american english, love that the brits here call them spots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dancing Doc: I meant to say "used to" not "sued to". Sorry to mess up your beautiful blog with my typos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo... I love polka dots. Your collection of images made me smile and feel more cheerful than when I arrived. Thank you. You have a lovely blog.

    ReplyDelete